Friday, May 8, 2009

Manny Being Manny

manny Now I realize that I am just a kid, but I don’t understand why people aren't mad at Manny Ramirez. He used drugs. He got caught and suspended. Yet no one is angry.

Maybe its because for so long he has been allowed to misbehave, act out, and not do what he is supposed to do. I know when I act that way mom and dad get mad, why not the Red Sox, Indians, or Dodgers?

Over the last several years several high profile, hall of fame worthy players have been caught using steroids to nothing less than public outrage and yet Manny seems to fly under the radar.

He needs more than a fifty game time out. He needs to learn his lesson. He needs to stop being Manny and start being held accountable. At least that’s what dad says....

No comments:

Post a Comment