Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Everything I learned……

You know those posters that say everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten?  Well daddy says that’s not true.  He says everything you need to know you can learn from sports.

For instance you can learn about following the rules.  You can also learn about sportsmanship and working hard.  You can also learn about the world as sports are very multi-cultural now.

You can also learn about math. I mean how else would you calculate fielding percentage, OPS, or batting average. English is there also as you have to learn terms such as flea flicker, post pattern and cover 2 defense.

Daddy says you can also learn about strategy and how to outsmart your opponent. All of these things he says are all very important in life.

I know eventually I will have to go to school, but if I can learn things from sports maybe I wont have too.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment